If you are trying to find the solution for the Security Bash Bug Update For Zoom App then below we have shared some related references guides and tips & tricks that would help you.
1. Security: Bash Bug Update for Zoom App
Jun 4, 2021 — The Bash Bug (Shellshock) is a critical security vulnerability discovered in Bash (Bourne-Again Shell), which allows remote execution.
2. Security: Heartbleed bug Update in Zoom App
Jun 4, 2021 — Heartbleed Bug update in zoom app is a serious vulnerability of the famous OpenSSL cryptographic software library.
3. Release notes for Linux – Zoom Help Center
Oct 27, 2021 — When an app has real-time access to meeting/webinar content, … Minor bug fixes; Security enhancements; Resolved an issue for a subset of …
4. Release notes for Web – Zoom Support
Minor bug fixes; Security enhancements; Resolved an issue where the … Account owners and admins can automatically update the apps of devices not in use by …
5. Security Bulletin | Zoom
The Security Bulletin releases updates to notify customers about potential vulnerabilities.
| Must include: Bug
6. Security Update and Our Ongoing Efforts – Zoom Blog
Jul 10, 2019 — This update applies to Zoom apps running on Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, iOS (pending AppStore approval), and Android. Zoom has implemented a …
7. Release notes for Windows – Zoom Help Center
Minor bug fixes; Security enhancements; Resolved an issue regarding delays/freezes when connecting … Introducing Zoom Apps for meetings – Windows, macOS
| Must include: Bash
8. Release notes for August 2, 2021 – Zoom Support
Aug 2, 2021 — Note: This client release has been delayed until August 13, 2021. Resolved Issues. Minor bug fixes; Security enhancements; Resolved an issue for …
| Must include: Bash
9. Release notes for December 7, 2020 – Zoom Help Center
Oct 18, 2021 — New updates for the Zoom client; New updates for the Outlook plugin … and may take a few additional days to appear in the App Store.
10. Release notes for May 24, 2021 – Zoom Help Center
Oct 27, 2021 — The macOS version will just silently check for updates, … Disable Accessing Zoom Apps in Client – DisableZoomApps
11. Release notes for iOS – Zoom Help Center
Minor bug fixes; Security enhancements; Resolved an issue regarding … If there is a conflict between OS and Zoom app settings, the user will be warned of …
12. Release notes for June 21, 2021 – Zoom Help Center
Oct 18, 2021 — Support for gender pronouns – Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS … Update to ARM version of desktop client – Windows