If you are trying to find the solution for the Retention Period Of Reporting Data In Zoom App then below we have shared some related references guides and tips & tricks that would help you.
1. Getting started with Zoom reporting – Zoom Help Center
2. How long is the retention period of reporting data in Zoom App?
Jun 2, 2021 — Both report function and dashboard function will be one year.
3. Data Retention for the Report API – API and Webhooks – Zoom …
Nov 12, 2020 — Good question. Reports can be retrieved for the last 12 months. Note also that if a meeting is not started in 30 days and is batch deleted by …
1 answer · Top answer: Hi @rcasimina, Thanks for your patience while I confirmed this, and apologies for the confusion. I’ve confirmed with my team that each of these …
4. Cloud Recording report – Zoom Help Center
Use the Cloud Recording report to see the amount of cloud storage your account is … Click Search to display the data from the time period you selected.
5. Dashboard statistics and graphs – Zoom Help Center
The Dashboard tab provides graphs for quick statistics on users, meetings, and Zoom Rooms. Many of the graphs have arrows to adjust which data is being …
6. Zoom Privacy Statement
8 days ago — This Privacy Statement describes the personal data we collect and/or … unless a longer retention period is required by applicable law.
7. Storing chat message history – Zoom Help Center
Oct 26, 2021 — After the specified cloud retention period, Zoom will remove all the … Delete Local Data (only available at the account level): If this …
8. Storing chat message history – Zoom Support
The timeframe for the retention period is dependent on when the message is … Delete Local Data (only available at the account level): If this setting is …
9. Retention Period Of Reporting Data In Zoom App – ZoomCrunch
Oct 3, 2021 — If you are trying to find the solution for the Retention Period Of Reporting Data In Zoom App then below we have shared some related …
10. Zoom Conferencing Service – Information Technology …
Network, application, and data security; Minimum standards on data depersonalization; Storage and transmission restrictions; The requirement that any stored …
11. Privacy Considerations When Using Zoom | Office of Ethics
Guidance on Protecting Privacy and Data when using Zoom to conduct remote meetings … Existing law and policy that address privacy remain in effect when we …
12. The Beginner’s Guide to Zoom eDiscovery – Onna
In this guide, we’ll break down how Zoom works, what Zoom data looks like and … poll reports, and an overview of the cloud recording storage capacity.