If you are trying to find the solution for the How To Make Someone Host Of My Zoom Meeting So They Can Start A Meeting then below we have shared some related references guides and tips & tricks that would help you.
1. Passing host controls to leave the meeting – Zoom Support
2. Enabling and adding a co-host – Zoom Support
If a host needs someone else to be able to start the meeting, they can assign an alternative host. Learn more about co-host controls. Using co-host in a meeting.
3. Host and co-host controls in a meeting – Zoom Support
Share Screen controls (click ^ next to Share Screen ): Select who can share in your meeting and if you want only the host or any participant to be able to start …
4. Designating an alternative host – Zoom Support
When scheduling a meeting, the host can designate another Licensed user on the same account to be the alternative host. The alternative host can start the …
5. Roles in a meeting – Zoom Support
Sep 18, 2021 — There are multiple roles available for a meeting: host, co-host, alternative hosts, and participants. The role that you have in a meeting is …
6. Managing participants in a meeting – Zoom Support
With meetings, hosts and co-hosts can control the following … Request that a participant starts their video …
Sep 1, 2021 · Uploaded by Zoom
7. Allow participants to join before host – Zoom Support
Sep 9, 2021 — When Allow participants to join before start time is enabled, the host can join the meeting without being logged in. If you are the host, but do …
8. Enabling and adding a co-host – Zoom Help Center
The host is the only user who can assign a co-host. … If a host needs someone else to be able to start the meeting, they can assign an alternative host.
9. Starting or joining a meeting as the host – Zoom Support
If you are the meeting host and need to start or join a scheduled meeting, there are several ways that you can join the meeting. As the…
10. How to Make a Co-Host on Zoom – Alphr
Open the official Zoom website.
Log in to your account, but make sure it’s as an admin so you can edit your Account Settings.
Select Account Settings from the taskbar.
11. How to Change Host in Zoom – Alphr
Apr 15, 2021 — It could be that the meeting was too long, and they have a prior … Fortunately, Zoom lets you pass the host controls to someone else in …
12. Setting up Zoom meetings for others to Host – RCS Portal
Co-hosts also cannot start a meeting. If a host needs someone else to be able to start the meeting, they can assign an alternative host or set up a meeting …